# 24 JOSEFIN GRANQVIST
three day place
and a tea room
featuring Desirée Hammen
Friday February 28th 2-10 pm
Saturday March 1st 2-10 pm
Sunday March 2nd 2-10 pm
trying list for thing at school the space
• i'll be there.
• there'll be tea and also there'll be some baked goods (like definitely cake, although not sure on quantity here. it'll be made with lots of butter probably, maybe i'll bring some swedish sugar syrup -sirap- for baking cookies with too)
• also my friend desirée hammen who is dutch will be there and participate; grace the space with her presence for starters, and i think that she is bringing objects too and i don't yet know how to negotiate these things and i have also asked her to bring pick) a tea (well not literally pick as in with her fingers but then again she mentioned some herbs from her urban garden project that she is working on in eindhoven so maybe it'll actually be something that is in fact also hand picked by her handfingers)
• des is bringing empty tea bags too from holland
• i guess we'll try those white deer videos too. and i like the idea of my mahalia-feel
like shouting-video on a loop /at times/ so will try to cut and loop that and t
• music. some kind of dramaturgy there. a heartbreak day. lots of the same songs, as it is
• your (mysterious) tables and i am guessing seats?
• possibly saskias cd-womens-avantgarde-piece but i have still to ask her and i like the idea of it standing there black square cd machine with a set of headphones and i don't care if there is already sound (other songs) in the space, i think it'd work either way and i even like thinking of it just standing there and not being heard by almost anyone
• possibly some texts and not sure about what shape they come in or how they're
presented or just being more or less accessible
• i feel like dancing
• and i was thinking of a large mirror but it has no place in this. the windows do turn
into mirrors when night falls (which it still does in february and who knows about march)
• it's that thing about it being partly awkward and you gotta force yourself into it, to take
up space and maybe use the time in there for something like YOU or an IT, a READ or
a THINK a rewrite or also some OBSERVATION or CONVERSATION well eavesdropping
ideally and i am not entirely sure what to say about this but it is there as it must be
• and there are the clay fingers (two-and-more-finger amulettes) that i am not at all
sure about whether they'll have a place and/or function in this setting.
• also there are the things i brought in already, the cornered mess. some of them
things which'll need to be brought out. others that i still want to try to keep in, like the
green stands and the stainless steel ditto. some functional stuff like those black
• i don't know what to bring from sweden for this. i have a lot of stuff here. lots of textile.
bells and hands. most of all i have been feeling stressed and busy with other jobs while here.
• i'm sorry, this listing doesn't seem too coherent with a smooth fantasy almost there idea etc.
but i gotta get to bed now to be able to work tomorrow too. maybe i'll be all able to indeed
smoothen things out by tomorrow, clarify and crystalize. in the stars and shrinking shine
of moon now though. goodnight and goodmorning.
• oh also i have no idea but maybe pictures but don't know how so maybe not but still
• TIME WILL TELL, too. that like a song.
this tea room is dedicated to the memory of mr. podunk